Ivano-Frankivsk region, Mykytynci
Start of design
End of design
- collection of initial data
- pre-design works
- general design
- development of tender documentation
Reconstruction of the production hall with administrative and domestic premises, dining room and checkpoint of the plant for the production of electric cable products on the Markovetskaya street, 3 in the village of Mykytynci for TE Connectivity.
TE Connectivity is a Swiss-based US technology company that develops and manufactures connectors and sensors for several industries, such as the automotive industry, industrial equipment, data transmission systems, aerospace, defense, medical, oil and gas, consumer electronics and energy.
scheme of engineering networks
Basic architectural and planning requirements and scope of reconstruction works:
- Reconstruction of the existing production shop with administrative and domestic premises provides for internal partial redevelopment with the addition of built-in office space, rechargeable battery room. Extension of a one-storey production and storage part of the building with administrative and domestic premises (2 floors) along the longer side of the existing building (axis A); approximate dimensions in the axes 30 * 100m. In the projected part to provide – production premises with an approximate area of 2075m2; administrative and household part with an approximate area of 1200m2.
- Redevelopment of the existing canteen building in accordance with regulatory requirements; add a part to accommodate the dining hall for 150 (170) seats along the side of the building (axis A); provide fuel room.
- Reconstruction of the passage canopy with turnstiles, internal redevelopment.
Number of jobs before and after reconstruction:
- Existing production: 596 employees, including:
- number of administrative and technical staff – 75 people.
- 315 women and 206 men production staff.
Operating mode: 4 shifts lasting 12 hours.
The maximum number per shift is 130 people.
- The total number of employees in the projected part is 560 employees, including:
- 60 employees of administrative and technical staff.
- 350 women production staff and 150 production staff men. Operating mode: 4 shifts lasting 12 hours. The maximum number per shift is 130 people.
- In total, after the reconstruction, the total number according to the staffing schedule is 1156 people, of which 135 are administrative and technical staff.
Number of employees in the maximum shift (including administrative and technical staff) – 395 people.
- Total number of canteen staff – 15 people; mode of operation in 2 shifts; number of people in the maximum shift – 9.
- Number of staff checkpoint – 4 people.