Lviv region, Zhvyrka
6 760 m2
Start of design
Start of construction
End of construction
2021 (first stage)
- collection of initial data
- pre-design works
- general design
- author's supervision
The territory with a total area of 5.3665 hectares is located at the address: Lviv region, Sokal district, town. Zhvyrka, Lesia Ukrainka Side Street, 7.
Land plots owned by SOFRO LLC. Sofro’s main products are cabinet furniture for your home, whether it is a small cozy apartment or a large country house.
A new construction of a building for furniture production is envisaged, which includes:
- demolition of part of the existing unfinished building (foundations and basements);
- construction of the production building of the first turn;
- construction of a pumping station;
- full range of works on improvement and laying of engineering networks;
- construction of the production building of the second stage;
- construction of an administrative and household unit.
The project of the production building of the first stage envisages the construction of a building with technological equipment, engineering networks and technological sites to ensure the process of manufacturing furniture in the central part of the site. The building has a building area of approximately 3,117.7 m2, size in the extreme axes 60×50 m, height to the parapet – 8.95 m, 7.8 m.
- Foundations – columnar;
- Plinth – prefabricated reinforced concrete;
- Frame – structurally buildings are made in a combined frame (columns – prefabricated reinforced concrete, roof – metal). The load-bearing elements are columns, beams, floor slabs. The load-bearing structures of the building (columns) are based on monolithic reinforced concrete cups;
- Walls – factory sandwich panels filled with mineral wool horizontal layout;
- Roof – combined – insulation – rigid mineral wool boards on corrugated board, coating – polyvinyl chloride membrane (PVC). Smoke extraction valves with an automatic opening system in each smoke zone are installed on the roof of the building.
- The floor is a monolithic reinforced concrete slab. Covering at the level of the first floor – topping with a reinforcing top layer.
Lighting lamps with a polycarbonate light-transmitting element are provided on the roof for lighting, ventilation and smoke removal.
The second stage envisages the construction of a second-tier production building and a two-storey office building with a built-in dining room on the ground floor.