MEDICAL AND DIAGNOSTIC CENTER
Lviv, Mykolaichuka street, 9
24 550 m2
- technological solutions
- equipment selection
The project envisages the construction of a modern medical and diagnostic complex with the location of transplantation, hematology, oncology centers with radiology and radiation therapy, bone marrow transplantation, cardiac surgery with aseptic and septic operating rooms.
The centers will be a structural subdivision of the Lviv National Medical Center, which will provide a full range of highly specialized diagnostic and medical care. The project takes into account the construction of the next queues and the formation of a new complex of buildings and their connection with the existing hospital.
The concept was developed in partnership with the Polish company I + med, which is part of the INDUSTRIA PROJECT group of companies and Rocard Media.
The structure of the center for hematology, oncology and bone marrow transplantation provides:
- hematology department of the day stay;
- intensive care unit;
- department of oncohematology with intensive care unit of intensive specialized chemotherapy unit;
- department of bone marrow transplantation and intensive megadosis chemotherapy;
- department of oncology with Intensive chemotherapy for cancer;
- reference laboratory for laboratory diagnostics of oncohematological diseases;
- radiotherapy radiotherapy unit;
- cryobank SGK;
- Ukrainian register of bone marrow donors.
The following departments and services are provided for the provision of highly qualified medical care:
- patient care department;
- diagnostic department;
- kidney and liver transplant department;
- lung transplant department;
- operating room with 6 operating rooms;
- intensive care and resuscitation department;
- department of cardiac surgery and heart transplantation;
- laboratory of urgent analyzes (express laboratory);
- administrative premises, common areas, technical premises (storage room, locker room for employees, cafe) and the hall.
The roof has a place for ventilation equipment and a helicopter pad.