METROLOGICAL CENTER RGC
Ivano-Frankivsk region, Drahomyrchany
1 924 m2
Start of design
Start of construction
- collection of initial data
- pre-design works
- general design
- development of tender documentation
- support of tenders
- author's supervision
Regional Gas Company is a production and technological company that specializes in operational, production, engineering and R&D solutions for gas distribution. Project centers, production facilities and logistics network provide modern equipment to the needs of Ukrainian gas infrastructure and are integrated with global markets.
The new construction of the building of the metrological center for the RGC is planned on the territory free from construction in the village of Drahomyrchany, Ivano-Frankivsk region. On the territory there is a complex of buildings and structures of the metrological center, it includes:
- in the north-eastern part of the site is the building of the metrological center;
- in the northern part of the site – there is a guest parking lot, behind which is a recreation area;
- in the eastern part – a modular transformer substation;
- in the south-eastern part – parking of official transport and recreation area for drivers;
- in the southern part – underground fire tanks with a pumping station, local treatment plants for domestic and rainwater, wells.
The annual production program for calibration of household gas meters is 210,000 units. The number of industrial meters undergoing calibration is 1500 pieces / year.
The building of the metrological center includes the following main production facilities:
- composition of meters;
- meter training premises;
- premises for monitoring the characteristics of meters;
- laboratory of household meters;
- meter calibration laboratory (bell);
- laboratory of industrial meters;
- laboratory for calibration of correctors and manometers;
- gas detector repair laboratory;
- premises of balloon installations;
- chromatographic laboratory;
- analytical laboratory.
To ensure the work of laboratories, a number of auxiliary and technical facilities are provided. Part of the area of the designed building is used to accommodate administrative and domestic premises. In accordance with the increased requirements for energy saving in production, the technological part provides for the use of high-performance energy-saving technological equipment and advanced modern technologies.