Lviv region, Horishnii
3 764 м2
Start of design
Start of construction
- general contract
- collection of initial data
- pre-design works
- general design
- development of tender documentation
- support of tenders
- construction management
Prolog TD LLC provides road enterprises in Ukraine with impurities for the production of hot asphalts and bitumen emulsions, namely adhesives, waxes, polymer and cellulose impurities, aqueous solutions of latexes and emulsifiers for the production of aqueous bitumen emulsions. These products are mainly imported and manufactured in accordance with EU requirements and standards. Since its establishment, Prolog TD LLC has been the official distributor of products of the Swedish company AKZO NOBEL and other foreign manufacturers of road construction materials in Ukraine.
The land plot with a total area of 0.8038 ha is located in the zone of industrial development in the village of Horishniy, Pustomyty district, Lviv region, on the south-eastern side of Lviv. The scheme of traffic on the territory provides technological requirements, access and maneuver of vehicles on the sites, as well as the entrance of fire engines in case of fire to the building.
A four-storey administrative and residential building adjoins the end of the warehouse building.
Most of the area on the 1st floor of the administrative building is set aside for a road measuring laboratory. The rest of the floor is occupied by technical services.
The laboratory is designed to perform the following works:
- selection of bitumen emulsions from different materials and for different application technologies;
- testing of bitumen emulsions according to current European and Ukrainian standards;
- testing of bitumen for adhesion according to the current Ukrainian standard;
- testing of stone materials;
- comprehensive selection and testing of materials for Slari Sil and Multimak technologies.
Administrative and office premises have been designed on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the building.
On the 4th floor there is a fuel and a large outdoor terrace.
For warehousing and loading and unloading, an administrative and warehouse building was designed, which consists of two separate warehouses with an area of 900 m2 and 875 m2, respectively, an open canopy with an area of 450 m2 and a ramp with a height of 1.1 m.
Ancillary facilities included in the project:
- fire tanks with pumping and utility rooms;
- transformer substation.